CuPRO 5000 Fungicide/Bactericide is an advanced copper fungicide/bactericide technology that delivers excellent disease control with all the advantages of a dry flowable; decreased handling, decreased dust exposure, easier packaging and shortened loading times.
Featuring fine, irregularly-shaped particles, CuPRO 5000's formulation delivers a greater surface area on which cupric ions can be stored and then released on the leaf surface, providing maximum coverage. The CuPRO 5000 formulation dissolves easily for convenient mixing and application.
- Highly irregular and small particles
- High quality copper source
- Excellent formulation
- Low risk of resistance
- Maximum storage and release potential of cupric ions results in superior protection
- Ideal amount of available cupric ions
- Easy-to-use and mix into solution
- Great tool to incorporate into any IPM program
CuPRO 5000 controls a broad spectrum of fungal and bacterial pathogens of ornamentals and conifers.
- Xanthomonas spp.
- Pseudomonas spp.
- Erwinia spp.
- Ball Moss
- Spanish Moss
- Black Spot
- Botrytis Blight
- Dothistroma Needle Blight
- Downy Mildew
- Gray Leaf Mold
- Leaf Spots
- Phytophthora Dieback
- Powdery Mildew
- Septoria Leaf Spot
- Tip Blight
Where to buy: To purchase CuPRO 5000 Fungicide/Bactericide, contact your SePRO Technical Specialist or distributor. May not be registered in all states. Always read and follow label directions.